Returns & Refund Policy
- Our returns policy is valid for 30 days from the date of your purchase. In the event that 30 days have passed since the purchase, then we will be unable to offer you a refund or exchange.
- To make a return, the item must not have been used and it must be in the same condition that it was in upon receipt. The item must be in its original packaging.
- The Wheel Specialist will require proof of purchase in order to process a return.
- After your item has been received and inspected, you'll get an email to let you know whether or not your refund request has been accepted.
- If your refund request is accepted, then we'll process your refund, which will be applied to your original payment method, within one week.
- Please note that postage costs are not refundable. Our original postage costs will be deducted from your refund amount.
Late or missing refunds
- Please check your bank statement carefully before contacting us about a missing refund.
- You can also contact your bank or credit card company to check this and/or to confirm if the refund is still pending. Processing times can vary depending on your payment method provider.
- If after 30 days you have still not received your refund, then please contact email@example.com
- Gift cards
There are certain situations where partial or no refunds will be granted
- If the item has been used, is not its original condition, is damaged or missing parts and this is not due to an error of The Wheel Specialist.
- If a return is received more than 30 days after the date upon which it was delivered.
- Exchanges must be authorised in advance by The Wheel Specialist.
- If you need to return a product then please package it securely and send it with a tracked and insured postage method to TWS SHOP RETURNS, The Wheel Specialist, The Cowshed, Packwood Lane, Lapworth, Solihull, B94 6AU.
- It is your responsibility to cover the postage costs of returning your item. Postage costs will not be refundable.
- If a return is accepted then an amount of £3.99 will be deducted from your refund to cover our original shipping costs.
- We stress that returns must be sent via a tracked postage method and if the return is damaged in transit, it will be your responsibility to seek remedy from your chosen postage provider. The Wheel Specialist will not process returns damaged in transit to us and will not return them to you.